I read an interesting quote today, "A pig is beautiful to another pig". You would think this encouraged me. It did the opposite. I decided that it's rather pathetic that pigs have a love life and I don't. It's clearly depressing. It's just plain sad, really, that I am sitting here wishing I were part of the stinky, ugly animal kingdom so I'd have some companionship.
A magpie is looking in my living room window. He's sitting on the ledge and is knocking on the glass with his beak. This is not the first time; it happens fairly often. Cracks me up - he looks right in; checks out what's going on. I can go right up to the window and he just looks at me. Actually - perhaps I should be scared instead - it does seem a little reminiscent of Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds'....
If you are going to take an Air Canada Jazz flight anywhere and your seat is 12A... you should know that this is the BACK OF THE PLANE... near the bathroom. This is not prime real estate.
Have you ever noticed that cows often face the same direction while standing in the field? Why do they do this? Is there a scientific reason? Is it a type of bovine peer pressure?
Does anyone else think that the Olson twins (Mary-Kate and Ashley) look like ghosts? Someone should check their pulse. Wealth obviously doesn't equate a healthy lifestyle.
I think everyone should have a quirk. I think I have some (my condensation aversion, for one). I think they make for a unique personality. Celebrate your idiosyncrasies!
There's a new show on TV called 'Creature Comforts'... it's hilarious! It's like claymation documentary... the animals / bugs converse about a variety various topics. It's quite, quite funny. One topic they discussed was 'winter' - and the polar bears were discussing the problem with 'shrinkage'.... so funny! You'll have to watch it yourself... I can't describe it well enough.